High-vacuum Fume Extractor
Fume Extractor for High Production
ClearO2 units from Translas are ready to use fume extractor solutions for the extraction of welding fumes and gasses, suitable for high production environments.
Designed for 7XE Extractor Fume Torch
The ClearO2 high-vacuum units are designed to accompany the 7XE Extractor torches from Translas. With the combination of the 7XE Extractor welding fume torches and ClearO2 units, we capture between 90% and 95% of welding fume at the source and filter these with an efficiency > IFA 99.8%.
This compact system is perfect for changing location on the job. The units have four wheels, two of which are lockable for safety.
Some of the distinguishing features of the ClearO2 fume extractor systems are:
• All of the units have Auto Start/Stop to preserve energy and to synchronize the unit with the 7XE Extractor torch.
• Large filter surface: 5 m² or 2x5 m², depending on the machine type
• Continuous rated motor: The electric motor of the unit is designed to work continuously without losing its power.
• Self-cleaning function for easy maintenance and long-life of the motor
• Light weight and mobile to easily change location on the job and be protected from the harmful welding fumes at all times. Examples for such applications are often seen in the shipbuilding, wind tower building, tank construction and other similar fabrication industries.
• There are units available for individual welders and for up to 4 welders to cover any needs at your facility
For more information on what the ClearO2 high-vacuum units have to offer, contact us.